Scalable and Extensible
A content management system (CMS) is a database driven web site solution (such as this site) that provides varying levels of user access and editing capabilities that:
- Allows for any number of people to contribute to and share stored data
- Completely separates the site "content" from the design and layout
- Control access to data, based on user roles (defines which information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.)
- Aids in easy storage and retrieval of data
- Controls data structure and compliance
- Reduces repetitive and duplicate input
- Improves the ease of report writing
- Improves communication between users
In a CMS, data can be defined as nearly anything: documents, movies, text, pictures, phone numbers, etc.
Drupal is one of the best and most widely deployed CMS solutions availabe. Almost infinitely scalable and extensible, in addition to the core Drupal installation we have access to thousands of add-on modules that leverage and expand on the capabilities of this CMS. Drupal's capabilities and modules will make your site great, no matter what you are looking for. By taking advantage of Drupal's huge database of modules, we can build a system that is custom tailored for you, without the expense of custom application development.
Other CMS Systems
In addition to Drupal we are also familiar with the other leading CMS Systems on the market; Wordpress, Joomla, etc. If you need assistance with or upgrading of your existing CMS system, we can help.